Wednesday 5 March 2008

Quest: a search to find; A MISSION!


A Mission: Isn't amazing once we are on that journey, what we put our bodies through to gain rewards from our search! This morning, the alarm goes off, I get up, sore all over! I think just go back to bed and let the muscles recover.............mind then says no! you are on a Mission! Up I get, make and pack my breakfast, pack my lunches and snacks, my clothes for work and off I toddle to the gym. Start my cardio, watching the clock for the first 30mins. THEN endorphins kick, pain subsides and goes away and I am "in the zone". Next thing you know, another 30mins has passed by. You get off the cardio equipment, walk down the steps to your car, drive to work and feel so good that you did your thing this morning!! AND you are looking for more time to do some more exercise! Back comes the pain as you sit 2 hours after your gym time ...especially when you get up from sitting.... my butt hurts, quad hurts, hammis shot! Chest, rear delts.........don't get me started on those (please someone get me a tissue or at least a friend I can phone who cares!!!!). Only thing that does not hurt is my calves!!! But weirdly it actually feels sensational to know that I hurt all over! (sic puppi!)

Food 150% clean and to plan - have had diet tweaked again - actually feeling a little hungry this time every morning, but that is a good feeling, means my system is working on itself. Exercises has been great for the last 2 & 1/2 days so far, getting in weights and cardio as planned. On other notes, hot flushes still not gone away of a night and during the day, but only started Remifem on sunday.....so I guess I have to give it time. TTOM still is avoiding me, so that makes it 7 weeks from previous visit????

Well I best be working now!!!
Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home