Wednesday 13 February 2008

If you're not motivated - just do it anyway!


Thats me this morning, not motivated but went and did it anyway and half way through got so motivated I added an extra 10 mins to the workout. I did intensity training on incline tready/sprint bike. Oww! My legs have been copping an absolute hiding the last couple of weeks. Eating still pretty clean, but missed morning tea today...............not intentionally. Had 5gms of chocolate as well in afternoon with small cup of coffee.
Been suffering the sweats of late as well, just break out in a hot fluster and small sweat session just doing nothing. I have notice some changes in myself, so I will keep going with the way I am going, all coming to fruition (I hope).
Tomorro spinning in morning, hopefully 30 min cardio in afternoon, finished with body balance, a nice hot and sweaty stretching session. We had a very full class last week and as tomorro is launch for new coro, it will be a full class again. Will have to try and make sure I am there early!
I like my inspirational picture tonight - good to inspire to.
must go and get all the clothes and food ready for tomorro. Have a great day yourselves tomorro.
Ciao!
X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger sabine said...

It is coming to fruition, I have noticed a change :)
Keep eating clean Doris...remember persistence pays off. You're proving it to yourself!!!
xxSab

14 February 2008 at 1:26 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home