Friday 15 February 2008

There's a very good reason why women live longer than men!

Grrrr!
Husbands, sometimes they just.....................grrr! And they talk about women and their mood swings!
Well spinning class was a killer yesterday again, a really good hard session on legs, but didn't make it to gym in time to another 30min cardio last night before balance, thank god! New balance - great but man the strength track a killer. It is a leg workout world unto its own. I was in pain after that track and to try and do the balance track directly afterwards..............! I am unbelievably sore today. Had chest and tris to do this morning and usually I pack in as many different exercises as I can in 1 hour, but today I only managed 2 different exercise with a supaset on chest and 3 on tris. Jumped in and did 25min of cardio as well, cardio was easier on the muscles!!!! Can you believe I actually said that?
Well thats it for today exercise way, Saturday I have my 1&1/2 hour powerwalk with friend around the hills of Ormeau and on sunday (which I am actually looking forward to) I am going to try and do the 'steps' 10 times!!!!!!!! Ow before I even get there.
Eating has been incrediably clean, still loving my Syntha-6 protein shake - banana flavour as a treat every afternoon. Usually I get sick of protein shakes by now but this one is just so tasty made on water.
On another note, I am getting excited about going to the INBA titles in May as there will be so many people I am going to meet. So good to put a body to a conversation.
Thanks for the compliment Sabine, I can only hope that it continues the way its going. I will follow that t-shirt slogan of Lorna Jane, 'Never never never never give up'! I have to thank everyone for their comments and encouragements. It really does give you a boost.
Well I have better get some work done, have a great weekend, will catch up soon.
Ciao!
X:D)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home