Tuesday 12 February 2008

Don't have an emotional attachment to a particular workout, machine or way of doing things.


Hey bloggers, feeling a bit off today and yesterday, not sick just???????????????Lonely.
Did back and shoulders yesterday morning, did a few new numbers on my shoulders that were interesting and different along with the usual, also reversed my usual back routine and managed to get more out heavier as my fore arms weren't shot. Did legs and calves this afternoon, then boxing for an hour (I had to box with a guy as usual boxing partner not there and Traci wanted to box with Lee - very different to have a partner who does not hold like the usual gang - very hard too), felt a bit out of sorts???????????? Don't know so don't ask! Then a good hard 45min spinning cycle. My calves have been suffering from Sunday morning, so I really felt them today. And doh! I forgot my crop tops, so I had to do running and boxing in my bra, which by the way is not a sports bra and being so well endowed, it is just horrible to think that you are bouncing all over the place. YUCK! Wish I was flat!
Well heres to hoping to feeling a little different tomorro! Here's a saying that I am using as my chantra at the moment - GET USED TO A LITTLE DISCOMFORT. I have my new bike/tready intensity session in the morning, nothing like really hitting it hard before I sit on my ass for most of the day at work.
Ciao!
X:D)

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

I love that saying Doris! My favourtie one at the moment is "Everything you want in life is waiting, just outside your comfort zone"...

Hope you're feeling better today.

Hilaryx

13 February 2008 at 7:55 am  
Blogger sabine said...

Don't be a Pitman, stick that finger on the front of your teeth and press on!!!
xxxSab

13 February 2008 at 3:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home