Friday 29 February 2008

What are you thinking?


The body is a reflection of the subconscious mind where emotions determine your physical body. An analogy is simply thinking about food which activates your digestive system causing you to salivate. The average person thinks 60-72000 thoughts a day, mostly negative, repetitive, past or future related. So what are the consequences on our health if this fact is correct?

I had a conversation yesterday, admit it was not face to face, but nevertheless a long overdue one, but to cut a long story short, I actually feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! I missed talking to you! I am reading a book that my very good friend has put me onto 'There are only two times in life - Now & Too Late.' So the thoughts we process often reflect in life without knowing what is happening.

I have read one thing that I have already started on this journey of mine back in September 2007, Fake it till you make it! If I'm feeling crappy, I force myself to smile (may not come across genuine, but it is a smile). If I feel like quitting some work I'm doing because it's too hard, I force myself to keep going (it may be so boring or repetitious but its still got to be done). If I feel like stopping my cardio or weight session, I force myself to keep doing one lift after the next or dropping one foot in front of the next). If I feel like quitting eating clean, I force myself to make sure I try and eat clean.

Enuf physco babble stuff and onto life in general. I managed a great spinning class, - no injury issues(I think I already said that yesterday morning) and balance was just great last night - slept all night through! Didn't put any pressure on the knee. I have taken this morning off again as I felt my knee just needed a break inbetween cardio session, I am going to climb steps tomorro morning (walk them). I bought takaway last night for tea as it was late and my fridge has basically been cleaned out (making my son a salad everyday - didn't plan for that food wise), so I bought Red Rooster but my choice was fantastic. I bought a chook and garden salads. Too easy. Took skin off (much to husbands despair!) and so we had chicken and salad.

Well heres to a great day, an happy first of the month tomorrow, an energetic weekend.
Ciao!
X:D)

2 Comments:

Blogger sabine said...

I missed you too :)
Here's to HAPPY DAYS. And nights once your son gets up and running. Yeeehhaaa
xxxSab
My motto.. never never ever give up (on anything if it really means something to you)

29 February 2008 at 6:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Doris - Yep I'm still around just having a week break as I've had some stuff to deal with. I'll be back soon!
Desely

3 March 2008 at 10:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home