Sunday 24 February 2008

The saying 'it gets worse before it gets better' baffles me!

Well that is how it is. Yesterday I did the right thing and not do anything apart from clean a little, get some groceries and a few odd sods. I could barely walk by the time I got home and had to lay with my knee up high with ice packs on and off every 30 mins. Really painful but determined not to take pain killers. Got up this morning, and leg was a bit dicey, pain had moved to side of knee and mid thigh, almost pinpointing the bicep femoris muscle in my quad???? by mid morning, my knee did not hurt but was very very tight. Feels like good news to me. Wahoo! I have been lying on floor with knee up on chair with an ice pack on it this afternoon for good measure. Fingers crossed it is okay tomorrow for a little light cardio on the bike maybe, no heavy resistance, just some light spinning to start with.

Yes I hear you Sabine, rest should have been in order in the first instance, but groove thing happening, you know all that, and common sense often goes out the window. Bit like exercising with a cold!!! I will get there Desley, hey wots happening with you of late. How did you go???

Hello Miss M! Nice to see you look in! I feel more accountable if I blog and now it has become a bit of a pasttime for me. I am blogged hooked. I love reading other people's and other blogs on other peoples. There is a lot out there blogging especially from the physique competitor world.

Inspiration picture I just love. Whether you like muscle or not, you just got to love Jo's style on stage. She is amazing and so inspirational. I admire her acheivements greatly................and I love the music she poses to. It is complimentary to Jo's posing style.



Ciao!
X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

Hope you are getting lots of rest this week with your knee - very frustrating I know when all you want to do is get stuck into it!

I'm addicted to blogging too - I dont have as much time for it now than I used to though :(

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Hilary xx

27 February 2008 at 8:01 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home