Thursday 28 February 2008

Bye Bye Baby, Don't Cry!


Bye Bye Baby, that is what I said to my car on Tuesday night! I will miss the cute little thing, but onwards!
Well I didn't manage cardio on Monday, knee was still a little tender. I did leg weights (no walking lunges, only static) on tuesday and followed it with boxing and spinning. In spinning was unable to do resistance high. Could only load the knee half way, but all good. I have been wearing a support bandage when doing cardio, so the pressure is eased slightly. I gave my knee a rest on Wednesday and managed a spinning class this morning. All good. Have balance tonight and will do some xtrainer tomorrow. I might do the steps on Saturday, but just walk up them as many times as my knee will hold out. Might even do some more cardio to catch up for the days I had off, as I have no real social life it can be done!

Emotions are abit weird at the moment, too raw to talk about it. Mind is doing and thinking stupid things. Feeling alienated! Won't go there at the moment. I am reading a book at the moment and come across this chapter called 'Perception is Projection'. Its opening lines striked me very hard and made open my eyes about a few people! You project what you perceive! Well I beleive that has happened to me. I was once told by a friend that some other friends think I am too hard work and basically in a nutshell said that it is not worth the effort to be put in. I was originally cut by that, thinking WOW, don't you have off days, but now after reading these few chapters, I beleive they projected what they perceived and it is their issue. I need to stop tearing myself up about it! I am NOW, not my past! Self judgement and judgement from others is such a sad way of living! So what if there is emotion that others don't understand, surely one could see that it is not understood by the person who is feeling that emotion. This book by Terry Hawkins also says 'that sometimes life feels as though we are locked up in chains. For everyone there comes a time when they need to find the key and unlock the things that inhibit them'

TTOM has decided to stay away, so it is now week 2-3 over due visiting date!!! That would explain the extreme hot flushes and night sweats. Going to buy some more Remifemin again this weekend and have another course on that.

Food clean and kept to plan.

Well talk soon
Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home