Tuesday 19 February 2008

Uhoh! Small Injury!


I think I have an injured ITB at the knee. I have a sharp acute pain every now and then and tightness all day long. I think sprinting the first part of the steps may have done it. I am hindered doing lunges and when I am boxing.
I may have to have this weekend off from the steps to make sure my very small injury does not become a big injury.
Well full on tuesday has come and gone again. Did a very good and heavy chest and triceps. I think will feel this lot tomorrow and thursday. I am leaving leg weights until Friday to see if recovery is good. Currently icing. Boxing was good but not my normal workout, as again I did not have a great partner, but I had a beginner and it was good teaching someone how to box and hold pads. Spinning was hard, I left totally drained.
Yep Sabine, David did do one set of steps, but I am going to try and make him walk to get his paper on sunday. Got to make sure we do this slowly, so he doesn't think he is exercising!!! Got to be sneaky about it.
Eating clean and fresh - a big tick! Have a headache but, TTOM was due to visit last thursday but has not arrived. Have had the hot flushes so bad, I wake up on the hour at night so hot and so wet........................man I wish it was just over with!!!!!
Well best be going
Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home