Monday 18 February 2008

Must make smaller goals!


Failure! Oh no! But success in same token.
I went and did my steps yesterday again - had set myself a goal of 10 times. But did not manage 10 times, my legs were shaking by end of 7 times and I could barely lift them up - I think i would have to had crawled up on my hands and knees. Felt disappointed but elated at same time. I did it seven times, much faster but the disappointment was I didn't do it 10 times!. Must learn to make smaller goals, then not so disappointed.
Luv Sue's article in 'Body and Soul' - Mind over matter! and her 15 tips of maintaining mental toughness.
The most successful outcome of yesterday was that my hubby wanted to come along to have a look at what I do and I managed to get him to climb the steps once! & to get out of bed and come with me 6.00am in the morning! Once only but if you knew this male ozi ocka who does not do cardio! This was a great achievement. So I am thinking if I can get him to some form of cardio once a week to start with, we may see a different person. Wahoo!
Saturday did my usual powerwalk around the hills of Ormeau with Chris and Bella and Bear (2 beautiful Staffy's who I love to death- Bear is so funny, Chris was saying every saturday he watches Chris get dressed and when he sees her put shorts on, he just goes ape!), then did some groceries and chores from 10.00am until 4.00pm - long day out and about. My legs were just dying by end of day - almost tempted to give sunday away. But woke up Sunday with determination and motivation.
Clean food for the week was great and prepared and grated salad stuff ready for this week, along with getting protein sorted.
Did Back and shoulders this morning, a little tight but my biceps are shot! Forarms didn't fail this morning, a plus!
Better get and do some work!
Ciao!
X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger sabine said...

FAILURE IS GOOOOOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!
In exercise anyway. OMG 7 times unfreakinbelievable. Must give those stairs a go, but am thinking Sunday at 6 sux.....
I hope you took a photo of Dave there, cause I don't believe ya hahahah
xxSabine

18 February 2008 at 2:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home