Monday 3 March 2008

Pursuit: An effort to secure or attain; quest!


Inspirational picture for the day!

Well really nothing much to tell. Did nothing all weekend except clean, shop for groceries and prepare salads and protein for next week. Grated, sliced, baked, diced etc etc etc.

Here's to a busy week ahead, more cardio, lower intensity for a change (7 sessions all up) 4 weights, did first one this morning and already I am sore. J had a shadow trainer with him so I think he decided to show off how heavy I can lift and pushed me even further. Must of as I am so sore already and usually that only happens when I do go heavier than normal. In saying that I did have a week off last week on upper body weights to give my shoulders a clean rest - slight twinge in problem area, but all good doing chest this morning. Weights lasted 45 mins then walked for 20mins at a steady pace on treadmill.

Well talk to you during the week.
Ciao!
X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

Wow that picture is fantastic, very inspirational!

Sounds like you had a very productive weekend, I hate doing all that chopping, but its a good feeling once its done!

Have a great week!

Hilary xx

4 March 2008 at 7:12 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home