Wednesday 12 March 2008

Purpose: an intended or desired result.


Backs and shoulders, can't get enuf of these inspirational pictures.
As previously stated, one of my main goals, to have an awesome back, shoulders and arms! When this doona layer comes off, I know I have awesome triceps already as they stick out a mile, but it sure would be nice to see them cut!!!

Well, all good on the food front, 150% clean and to plan. Exercise is great, greatest challenge is maintaining a moderate intensity. Do you know how hard it is to stay in a range lower than you normally do. It is hard, I kept creeping up when I wasn't thinking about it. Amazing. An interest has me going at the moment with my new HRM and the levels of intensity you have on each different piece of cardio equipment ie you have to work a lot harder on the rowing machine than the elliptical trainer to maintain the same heart rate reading.

Enuf about gym stuff and exercise and onto these stupid hot flushes!!! Man, do I break into a sweat 5-8 times a day and almost every hour at night. I have been taking Remifemin to try and balance out these symptoms, but the hot flushes are starting to annoy me. Not to mention that TTOM has now been away 8 weeks. Actually as I am sitting here, I am having the biggest sweat session right now!! I am just dripping in sweat and it is not hot. AArrgghhh!

Have a great night and talk soon.
Ciao!
X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger sabine said...

They are power surges, which are fuelled by your passion.
hehehehehe
xxyou know who

14 March 2008 at 11:30 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home