Tuesday 11 March 2008

Goal: the result or acheivement toward which effort is directed; an aim or purpose towards satisfaction.


Backs and shoulders are one of my goals! I think a great back and nice set of shoulders look hot!!!!!

Well finally with all the tweaking and mixing and matching, we may have a winner!!! But lets not count our chickens before they hatch. I had an okay result from last week with a drop of .5kg, not much I know but believe me it is something!. I am also starting to notice small changes, like pants are much looser and my shoulders and biceps are more noticeable and J says he can start to see some changes in by back (he would know as he can see it working when I can not). So the test will be if the same sort of result happens this week. I am feeling pretty confident and self satisfied at the moment, so hopefully this is reflected outwardly!!!! Bring it on I say.

Weights and Cardio are going great, definately lifting heavier and better than before and cardio is on track. i had to buy myself a HR monitor as my old clunker when I pulled it out, was a little worse for wear and would have cost too much to fix. I was playing with it when I was doing my weights session with J and at some points my HR went to 170bpm. J made a comment that is was a good idea me wearing it as he can tell if I am actually working or not, or just faking!! Man I let him have it, I never fake it when it comes to weights!!!!!!!! Sacrilege! Still have not pushed my knee to its limits again, so not doing anything that impacts hard or twists on impact.

Well heres to a great weekend that past, a great week we have started and to a fantastic weekend coming.
Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home