Friday 7 March 2008

Mission: a special assignment given to a person; GOAL!


Aah! my goal (mission!)is to have a back like this.

Hello bloggers, well I think officially I can not be any sorer!! I have done 4 weight sessions, all with heavier weights and supasets, 6 cardio sessions! I hammer curled with 15kg DB's (10,10,8,6)(just getting the last 6 out)ooowww! this is a pb for me as well.

Food still 150% to plan and still feeling slightly hungry half way between meal 1 and meal 2, not as much as beginning of week, so body is getting used to it. Had the yummiest piece of barramundi last night - just perfectly cooked (by me of course). I have decided my favourite fish is 'Barramundi'. after weeks of eating all different types of fish, Barra beats everything. Not that fussed on Mahi Mahi, definately not over the moon with Tailor (reminds of when I fell pregnant still - the morning, afternoon and night sickness! Yuck!), don't mind the cods and perches, snapper and reef fish.

Well not much planned for weekend, shopping for veges, fish and chicken, cleaning house, 60mins of cardio Saturday and Sunday.

Have a good weekend everyone. Remember your mission!!!!!!! I will focus on mine!
Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home