Monday 17 March 2008

Outcome: a result to something produced by an action or a cause; effect

Don't you wish you had the ability to bottle feelings when
they are just fantastic. Talk about being on a high today........ I mean nothing will or would phase.
I was reading an article on Sunday and I thought I would share a bit; 'Whatever your suffering or problem or emotion is, don't run from it endlessly - welcome it like a visitor so that you can understand it better. Just breathe, sit with your emotion, recognise it and smile at it. Do just that for several days, nothering more and your emotion will gradually have less and less energy..........................ask it questions, think about constructive ways to change the situation.................Once you accept where you are as your starting point, you'll naturally figure out where to go to next.'hassman.
So why is today a great day??? let me see. I am alive, I am here, I am healthy, I am working towards my goal, I had an awesome weights session this morning, I did some cardio this morning, I ate cleanly today, I drank 3 litres of water so far, I have a loving husband and gorgeous son, I have great friends who care about me, I have an awesome network of people who are helping me with my goal and I got 2 weeks in a row of visual results!
I did an awesome weight session this morning - back and rear delts. My back was burning before I got to 15mins of my weight session! Nice! I think I am going to feel the effect of this training session tomorrow with a vengence. My abs are still sore from last week (thursday) and my triceps still hurt from last week. Even better............not often I get DOMS that last that long these days. And do you know what I like the most, even after all the years of weight training and all the heavy lifts I do, I still get DOMS really bad, and often get them from doing a light workout, ie taking weight down a little but changing the count of deliverance. gotta love your muscles, a truly amazing piece of our bodies.
Have a great week peoples.
Ciao!
X:D)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home