Wednesday 19 March 2008

Euphoria: a feeling of happiness or well-being; confidence.


Nice Delts!!! That is what my rear delts will look like. I have some serious DOMS in my rear delts, that I have not ever had. Target successfully acheived.
Actually having some major soreness happening all over. Abs are sore from?????? Chest - some very deep heavy incline DB flys. Biceps, heavy Db Hammer, Legs; plyo jump squats after leg press!! Yucko!
Still having that great feeling at the moment. Enjoying my time altogether at the moment. I had a very small stuff up tonight with my food, but not going to beat myself up over it. So it was a mistake, now I miss out on my nightly treat of caramel protein shake. Bummer, was getting attached to that. Oh well will have to miss out tonight. Well Easter is amost on us, lucky we don't do chocolate in our household.
Well I am actually looking forward to the 4 day break of some serious exercise time. Hubby is working on The Kid's new car, so I will have a lot of time to myself. I was thinking of going to a very long bike ride. Maybe even walk around Daisy Hill Forest. Actually the Boondall Wetland sounds inviting as well, have always wanted to walk or ride that. Might have to check out the details on the web tomorrow for the weekend.
Well enuf dribble, will now sign off. Talk to you all soon
Ciao!
X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

Doris,
Do you realise you will be the next Carolyn.
You are on fire, please send me some of your enthusiasm.

Kerry

20 March 2008 at 6:34 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home