Tuesday 25 March 2008

Confidence: belief in oneself and ones abilities.


Wahoo! Just thought I would share that with you all.
The high just continues on and on! I don't know what I am on, but I am feeling pretty fantastic. How was everyone's easter? I had a very quiet one, did 3 powerwalks, got a blister the size of a 50 cent piece on my heel from shoes that shrunk in the wash. Only had about 5-10gm of dark chocolate, not as an easter thing but something I do once a week anyway as a treat on friday or saturday nights. Felt a bit lost on Friday as I would have loved to have gone to the gym, but when to fish markets, bought this nice whole barramundi and baked it for dinner. Yummo!
Trained yesterday with my training partner and her trainer as something different to do and for the fact that my trainer J was not working. We did back, rear delts and biceps. I am so sore. My biceps feel like they are about to fall off. I went in and trained chest this morning and did 20mins cardio afterwards. Went back this afternoon to do cardio again. I am shagged!!!! I had my skinfolds done yesterday and I am chuffed at the results I have had in 3 weeks. Trying to get in all the training , but a bit mixed up in order again.
Also for some unknown reason, my legs are sore and I haven't trained them yet. As I did chest today and it is usually leg day, I will do them Friday. Those yucky plyo squat jumps! Also I don't want sore legs when I do balance on Thursday night. The strength track is hard and I want fresh legs.
Well I best be going and I will catch up with you all again soon. I just love Cindy's biceps in the picture above. I will have biceps like that!
Ciao!
X:D)

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

Great to hear that you are feeling so wonderful Doris! Well done on the skinfolds, that must make you feel fantastic! All the hard work pays off!

Hilary xx

26 March 2008 at 8:09 am  
Blogger sabine said...

Awesome effort Doris. So thrilled to hear you are on a real high (that comes from well earned results)!!! Proud of you

xxSab

26 March 2008 at 9:17 am  
Blogger Carolyn said...

You know Doris, I BET you already have bis better than that! (They might be a little more covered up, but they are there!)

Well done on the skinfolds, you are doing really great! Thank you for the comment on my blog too - I am going to get a bit more regular, just got a bit slacky bum with it!
Talk soon!
Carolyn xx

26 March 2008 at 9:14 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home