Tuesday 5 February 2008

True Balance! Unlock the secrets to your best body: Hard work, discipline, commitment, scarifice and sweat!


This picture is truly inspirational! This Korean girl is 10years old in this picture, has no legs and is doing pushups. Mind over matter!
Nothing really exciting to talk about, did a 45min leg circiut yesterday morning before my training session with trainer, thought i would have a 15min break, but he decides to come early so straight into a heavy back and shoulder session. I was truly fatiqued on my back. I managed to get more reps out on the shoulders at the incredible weight of 25kg each side on the smith..............obviously you do get stronger. I still can not beleive I am lifting that sort of weight.
I tried to sleep in this morning but husband has torn some ligaments in his back and he has been tossing and turning, moaning and groaning and was up at 3.30am this morning. I couldn't sleep anymore, so I got up and cooked him breakfast so he will take some pain killers. We do't believe in taking pain killers without food in stomach, too many stories of stripped stomach linings.
Have my usual marathon tuesday again, weights, boxing and spinning. actually looking forward to it even with some DOMS in my legs.
Well talk to you later
Ciao!
X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger Des said...

Hey Doris! What an amazing photo - definitely puts things into perspective! I am now off to sweat!
Desely

5 February 2008 at 10:50 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home