Wednesday 6 February 2008

It s not what happens that matters, it is how you react to what happens that matters.


Hey bloggers
i have DOMs in my legs and I haven't done weights yet??? All thoses steps, leg circuit on Monday, boxing and spinning Tuesday and Wednesday morning bike/tready intensity training, has left me with very sore quads and calves. & i have spinning tomorro morning. I was going for a powerwalk this afternoon but it rained very hard, not so invigorating, just plain crazy to walk in that weather. instead I brought home some work and am doing that. Had enuf, so I am about to sign off and go ready Craig Harper's book 'Fattitude'. Good reading, then I have another book to read thanks to Sabine, Now and Too Late. An inspirational book by Terry Hawkins.
Bring on balance tomorro night. So tired, so sore...........but funnily enuf I am enjoying being so sore especially my legs without having to do weights. I am going to do my steps again on sunday at least 4 times, will try for 5. I am also impressed with my strength building up, making some very interesting pb's in lifting.
My food and exercise has been 150% still, amazingly I have not strayed. Even my cheat meals are not cheat meals as such. This is good. Along with that, I am not really trying to be so strict with myself, just ensuring I eat cleanly.
Well best be going, will talk another day.
Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home