Sunday 27 January 2008

Then dig deep and set out again and again and again until you make it!


Hey bloggers, how are we all?
My friday end on a very pleasant note. My "feelings" moved to a happier place with the help of some very good friends. First, Carolyn, who has an awesome way to make sense of a lot of little situations. Thanks. My dear friends who spent Friday night with me. What a great bunch of friends. We went out to dinner and then ten pin bowling (to which I have never experienced) and really enjoyed it. I even got a strike. Some of the guys there were awesome and Sabine, who is very good at bowling as well. She got the most strikes out of the girls and held her own with the boys. My first game was a funny experience, a lot of gutter balls, but my second game, I manage a couple of cleared pins and one strike. It was sort a going out for my birthday which is next thursday. Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Carolyn for last week. The bowling alley was in fluro lights and some of us wore fluro shirts and we glowed!! I had an awesome time, the bomb! Thank you my very dear friends.
Talk about strange things, I jumped on my scales yesterday morning, and I had lost 3.2kg in the last fortnight, then I jumped on this morning which is my usual morning and I had put on 2 kilos from yesterday. Stuped box with springs in it!!!!!! Doesn't matter, I feel really good. I had 2 good weeks of eating and exercising - 7 cardios and 4 weight sessions. Absolutely clean eating, and continuing. I am really enjoying my new protein shake, Syntha 6 Banana flavour. It is like a treat, like I am drinking Banana flavoured milkshake. YUM.
It is absolutely amazing how stupid your feelings can get, one day I feel blue and then in a flash it goes away. Oh well, we are having a great days at the moment so this can only be a very good thing. My legs are going to hurt tomorrow, I did a new leg workout which is like a circuit cross weights cross bootcamp.
Well I am very tired from cleaning, so I am going to sign off and talk another day. Thanks all for being so special.
Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home