Sunday 20 January 2008

Where does time go??

Hello bloggers, how goes it for the end of the weekend??

I was on Tara's blog and she has a You Tube connection to competitors posing on stage. There are many australian ones, so this is a good thing.
I also read Stacy's blog and honestly there are just some plain stupid people out there. Poor Stacy is trying to prepare for competition and she gets cut down with a nasty comment from her OT's brother. Tosser! Heres to hoping that it will make Stacy more determined to make him eat his words. If you get a chance, hop on her blog and leave her an encouraging note.

I am so proud of myself this week, I did an awesome amount of cardio and weghts, my food was 150%. I did everything to plan. TOM is visiting and I am not grumpy. Wahoo!

Friday was a little better, but young receptionist is still pretty sick. She spent thursday night in hospital. She is home now, but has a lot of problems to sort out. Poor little one. I figured that the senior accounts clerk does not have the same work ethics as me and I should not expect so much. My error will keep that in mind next time I need certain jobs done, and follow through with checks. My friend says I should have sent the task to her in writing (email) cc'ing the GM. Will also keep in mind.

Next week is a pretty full on week. I did some awesome house today, cranked my MP3 player connected to the surrounded system - amazing what a usb port can do - and swept, mopped, vacummed, cooked, packed lunches, prepared dinners, chopped veges, grated salads all in the name of preparation for next weeks food. Also did a good load of clothes washing while the day is clear of rain, but alas the perfect day must end, the plastic opening lock on my front loader has crapped itself, so I have to get it fixed.

I am trialling a new protein powder - Syntha-6 by BSN - banana flavour. YUMMMY! It has to be the most creamiest protein powder on water I have yet drunk. I am in love and it is not high in calories. 200 cal per serve, 22g protein and only 14gm of carbs.
Well I best go I have to fold my clothes, pack my bags and get some sleep. Big week ahead.
Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home