Thursday 31 January 2008

Every experience I have benefits me. I am in the process of positive changes.


Today is a great day, despite of DOMs. I just did the morning spinning class with Nikki and I feel great and like I can do another round. Even from the soreness of the massive shoulder lift and leg workout that left my legs shaking! Maybe today is just an invincable day because it's my birthday??? Who knows! I am really looking forward to balance tonight and hopefully get to the gym in time to do a 30 min powerwalk on the tready first to warm up the joints.
My mindset must be in a good place too, I have had the best 3 weeks eating - the cleanest no straying at all. BIG TICK! Exercise wise, I have also been extremely active and ensuring I have 6-7 cardio's and at least 3 weight sessions plus the one leg circiut. ANOTHER BIG TICK! I feel like I am on top of the world at the moment.
have a great day bloggers, talk to you all on another day.
Ciao!
X:D)

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DORIS!! Hope you had a lovely day!

Hilary xx

31 January 2008 at 8:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are kickin butt at the moment! Well done!
Desely :-)

1 February 2008 at 11:16 am  
Blogger Carolyn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DORIS!

Sorry I'm a bit slow of the mark with this one! I haven't read any blogs the past few days, just catching up!

Hope you had a great day!
Cheers
Carolyn :)

2 February 2008 at 9:55 pm  
Blogger Sue Heintze said...

Happy Birthday Doris! Keep lifting like a man :) YOu are doing superbly and I'm very proud of you!

Sue
x

3 February 2008 at 10:54 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home