Thursday 17 January 2008

So Tired! So Sore! So Angry!

TOM is coming! I can tell!!

What is it with people who give up when it gets a little tough! Hard a tough day at work. Young receptionist is off sick for a few days, she is not good and in hospital............mending though. The senior accounts clerk decided it was all too hard and rang in this morning................'Not coming in she says!' I wouldn't normal be pissed about it but when checking on some work I had asked her to do, I discovered a whole nest egg of issues and uncompleted work. So on top of my work, young Haylee's work, I had to do the work I had asked someone else to do last week. Grrrrrrr! Now I have vented I can move on. I missed balance and now I am really unhappy. I love my balance.

Bike class was awesome and hard as per usual. Is ABT really easier than Nikki's class, Hiliary?? I have not done an ABT class yet. Not actually interested either? Don't know why???

I am sitting here yawning trying to blog. I best be going. I need to get my clothes ready and go get some sleep.

Report: Food 150% exercise 120%. So far a really good week. Wahoo

Ciao!

X:D)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home