Wednesday 23 January 2008

Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got!

Pyscho Tuesday again.
Started with 50 mins of weight workout on legs, then 60 mins of boxing finishing with spinning! Nice. My butt is actually sore. But that also is from the fast powerwalk on Monday night. so far 2 really good weight sessions, 4 really good cardio sessions and only Wednesday morning! this morning I did an interval training on tready/stationary bike. 5 mins at 9% incline @ 6rpm - no hanging on edges and then 5 mins sprint on bike level 10 maintain rpm at 90-100. Do the routine for 4 sets then cooldown walk of 10 mins at level 6. Owww! nice ow but!
I am trying to find a nice set of stairs that I can do some cardio on. I found some but someone told me there are better ones, so this weekend I am checking the conservation park at Springwood.
Not much else to report but eating very clean and training as good as it can be for the moment.
so food 150% weights 150% cardio 150% so that is a big tick!

Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home