Tuesday 29 January 2008

Lifting like a Man!

I lift like a man, that is what I was told this morning. I was doing weights with J my trainer, back, bis and shoulders. I was doing seated military press on the smith
machine and J put on 25kg each side. I said what the!!!!!!!!! He said I could lift it no worries, he could do it! To which I replied, J I am not a man, then in a cheeky voice another trainer, Jane pipes up and says but Doris you lift like a man! I was gobb smacked. Getting back to the 25kg, I actuallly did lift it, 8 reps then again 7 reps as part of a drop set! Wow an absolute huge PB. My shoulders are very tight and I know I am going to hurt tomorro. Funny my sports massage therapist said to me only on Saturday, how do you get such tight shoulders.................I think I know now!!
I backed that up this afternoon with an hour leg workout, my legs were actually shaking at the end of the session, I am glad I had 15min break before boxing and thank god the trainer decided not to put too many sprints in the session. But she did put step ups and wall squats!!!!! Nasty and then a 45 min session of hovers, sprints and hill climbs in spinning. Man am I beat. I normally don't do 2 weight sessions in one day, but just happened. I worked it out that I BURNED over 2000 calories today in exercise. WOW!
I now need to finish making my lunches for tomorro and get my clothes ready. So I will sign off and talk to you all another day.
Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home