Thursday 24 January 2008

If you're too busy worrying, you don't focus enough on what your goal is!

Hubba Hubba! I have never been to a spin class like this in the picture. Where can I find me a class like that. We would be lucky to get one guy in the class let alone
that many! Our spinning class this morning was a killer again! Nikki put some heavy duty paces on our legs................bloody sprinting jumps! My quads are so sore.
Oh well I can relax and go stretch at balance tonight. Yeh no hiccups at work so I am about to leave on time and go and do 30mins cardio then to a 60min session of total stretching. I walk away from balance totally drenched in sweat. It is really hard work on core and strength if you are doing it right. I then get cold in the 10 min relaxation at the end, because I am wet.
I still have 1 more weight session to go, 2 cardio's and the new leg workout. Interesting. Looking forward to that. will tell you all about it when I have actually done one.
I am lethargic this afternoon and I don't know why????? I keep yawning. Food still on track and is at 150% clean, cardio 150% on target and weights 150%. Well I am off the gym, wish me luck in the traffic.
Talk to you all soon
Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home