Monday 28 January 2008

Jinxed Myself!


On Saturday I was only saying after my powerwalk around the hills of Ormeau, that my shins and calves felt fantastic and I haven't suffered shin splints for over 2 weeks!!!! Lordy, did they come back with a vegence today. Went for a powerwalk this morning (forgot I was having a day off exercise) and my shins (tibialus anterior) and calves just absolutely cained. I had to stop every 15mins or so and stretch jus to try and get them to relax. I had a super sports massage Saturday, but Anthony worked on my hammis, back and shoulders more than the calves, so I didn't think it was a problem. But I was on my feet all day yesterday cleaning around the house, barefoot on tiles. Maybe thats what did it. So hard to pin point why they actually do this?? So I think I jinxed myself when I said not more Shin Splints Yahoo! So I am sitting here typing with ice packs on both TA's wrapped in teatowels.
Still going strong on a clean eating regime, not even going to go near that stupid box with springs in it, it only tells lies!!!!! I am going for a shower in a minute then into to visit a couple tile places.
Our ensuite is leaking and leaking badly, so I have decided to revenate it and pull out the current shower, extend that into a walk in robe and move the shower to the other side where there is a provision for water tajps (was originally going to have a spa, but over that), thought I would make a shower there with a glass return, no door shower. There is a 1900 x 1900 window there, that I am going to pull out and put in glass bricks (which fit perfectly as they are 190 x 190 in size). That was we can pull out the wood and gyprock which has waterrott and mould set into it. I need a bigger wardrobe anyway.
Well best get to it, I am starting to smell myself after my sweaty walking session and starting to offend myself!!
Talk! to you soon bloggers
Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home