Monday 14 January 2008

Water is my favourite BEVERAGE!

Weighed and measured!
put on kg but lost 5.5cm???? go figure? Skinfolds a little crazy, thinking that they were not done right, take thigh for example, was 33 now 52????? yet dropped 2cm in measure...............something doesn't add. Thinking I may to do my own skinfolds. Should be able to all except Tricep and Subscap. Bit disappointed but over it. Keep at it!
Very clean eating last week, very proud of myself.
i am going to find myself a long set of stairs and do that for a cardio session one day this week. I know of this set in a park, but getting to them is the challenge. I know how to get to them the long way around through walking in the reserve, and there is a road where to stairs are, but I have to work my way backwards on the referdex to find them.
Just had the other half of my breakfast, the yummiest pancake yet, 3 egg whites, 35gm of oats, cinnamon and a little bit of sugarine. I prepared the mixture last night and made it this morning. The egg white soaked into the oats, which made it more like a pancake mixture instead of egg whites with oats in it. the cinnamon just topped it off.
Had a super sports massage on Saturday, to try and work on my tight glutes and hammis and my shin splints. Anthony worked on me for 2 hours, could have stayed there forever. He did back, back of legs, butt muscles, front and back cavles and my foot. I got up and was extremely nauscious. He said that is all the toxins that has been pushed around that does that???? But was i sore yesterday, could hardly walk and today I still can not touch my butt without hurting. But highly recommend him. He is moving into the spare room at the gym with his wife, who also is a therapist. Nice!!!!!!
Well must get on and do some work, will catch all of you during the week bloggers!
Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home