Tuesday 15 January 2008

Pain is my friend! so they say?????


I luv boxing!! It is the most awesome high/low intensity training. If you get an opportunity to do a freestyle boxing session with a PT, do it. Got to love it! I was boxing with one of my usual partners, I have 2-3, depending who turns up, and another lady said to me why do you smile when you box. I didn't know I did but obviously I do and the only thing I can put it down to is I just love it. It is a good session of pad work and gloves and some days it has high cardio both lower and upper body and some days is it high cardio upper body and strength training lower body. Today we did high intensity upper body and shitloads of squats off steps and knee raises.
It was particularly hard to back todays session with a spinning class, which what I usually do on a tuesday afternoon - hour of weights, hour of boxing and a 45min spinning class. By this time I am struggling at home, cooking dinner, preparing lunches and breakfasts, packing my clothes and getting gym gear ready for tomorrow. On top of it, I am still so sore from the sports massage on Saturday. Yesterday I got and it felt like I had done a major leg work out on the weekend!
Any way, food is 100%, exercise so far is 150%, so heres to keeping the great work up for the rest of the week.
Talk to you another day bloggers,
Ciao!
X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

Doris, you are so pumped so I read your blog everyday. I have it on my igoogle as an RSS feed so I don't miss it when you write a new one.
Go Doris.

Kerry

16 January 2008 at 9:48 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home