Thursday 10 January 2008

My body represents perfection! I need to show my perfection!

I am so sore today................3 circuits, 5 45-60min cardio sessions & 1 set abs, and it is only Thursday morning.
Nice to be back!!!! My hands are even sore??? My butt, my back..... oh heck just everything. Looking forward to body balance tonight to just stretch everything out, expecially my hammis and butt when we do the splits.
Eating 100%, noting everything on journal on Calorie King website. Great tool and it is for free, always uptodate with the latest foods etc etc. I was told about the journal you can download onto you computer but it costs $49.95 per computer, but if you are like me and use many computers and record at different times of the day, like work, late at night on my laptop, it is easier to just log onto the CK website, and you can use the journal for free. All you do is set up an account and away you go. Exercise is up todate with the latest trends as well.
Well I had better get some work done, I will continue with this post later this afternoon! Catchalata!
I am back again for a small post............funny isn't it. I am here at work, got my music going (on computer - loaded a lot of songs on) and it comes accross a fitness track - Hungry Eyes, I am up dancing around wishing I was at the gym....................is that normal??? anyway will be back, gotta go as boss is looking at me funny bouncing in my seat!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

WOOHOO Doris! Fantastic work! Who would have thought a circuit could hurt so much? Actually some of the worst DOMS I've had came from Sue's circuit training.....
Have a great day tomorrow!!!
Carolyn :)

10 January 2008 at 9:14 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home