Friday 11 January 2008

If they can do it, I CAN DO IT!


No boobs!

That is what I want the most, no boobs!

Feeling a little off today, had plans to go into gym at 5.30am to do another circiut and cardio, but alarm did not go off or probably more to the point it did but i turned it off in my sleep and kept on sleeping! I didn't get back to my posting last night either! After balance i was so tired, that I barely ate when I got home but did make myself a quick ham and salad, scoffed it and went straight to bed. I am sure I was snoring by the time my head hit the pillow. Anyway, getting back to this morning, I was so out of sorts that I packed my lunch, got dressed and left to go to work, when I realised on the way I did not eat breakfast. So normally i just give it a miss, but this time I seriously gave it some thought, thinking what would my mentor say to me, asking myself what would she do, stopped at a corner store, purchased some eggs, some oats and when i got to work made myself an oat and egg white pancake, so I totally kept on track of my game plan! Wahoo! But still feeling guilty about non gym time! Maybe if it stops raining, I could go for a walk around Logan Village tonite after work.

Back to my goal of No Boobs! anyone who has had or has big boobs, can probably relate. I hate mine with a passion and if I was ever offered to have something removed, they would be the first thing to go. Makes running hard, you have these big lumps bouncing all the time, but get a sore back if you wear several crop tops and sports bras from the shear weight bouncing. Yugh! what stupid male god decided to hand out big boobs. They even get in the way when you do yoga and body balance!!!!!!!! Give me a flat chest anytime. My apology's to those who wish the opposite!

Anyway must be the rain today or just the fact of mess up this morning, but I am feeling out of sorts if you haven't worked that one out. I needed to vent! Now I need to go and eat some lunch. Will catch up with you over the weekend.

Ciao!

X:D)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home