Wednesday 16 January 2008

Quick HI!




Hey there gorgeous people! Psyching myself up for the psycho spinning class tomorrow morning at 5.45am - 45mins of pure hell with Nikki. Nikki is a beautiful person who is gorgeous outside and in. She did her first novice competition (Nikki in the hot pink and Marissa in the watermelon) last October and now is hooked, already first week into her stripping down. So when she pushes on the bikes, she takes us for the ride as well.

Did a perfect hour of cardio this morning - 30 power walk on tready - Yah no shin splints this time, slowly does it. and 30 mins on the xtrainer. Every minute I would increase by 5 levels, maintaining rpm between 50 - 70. Goes to level 20 then work backwards every minute drop 5 levels. After 30 mins, you are just dripping sweat. the xtrainer said I burnt 490 calories in 30 mins, but you really can not go off those readings as it does not take in your body composition in nor your weight. You would think I would give my legs a break -- guess not, I want pins like Carolyn, hell I just want nice pins! Had planned to do another powerwalk this afternoon at home but did not leave work till late. Have to rethink that, what did I say a few blogs ago ........... I will not be chained to my desk, but Ahhhh the life of an accountant with staff who are clock watchers and just appear not to have an interest in matters at hand. My responsibility to bear! i have broad shoulders, I can carry it.

So I have balance tomorro night, this will be good for a stretch, looking forward to doing the splits or part there of. I am about 6 inches from touching the ground. Then final circuit on friday morning, concentrating more on legs and shoulders as they are not suffering from DOMS at the moment.

Now TOM is trying to visit me I think???? I have the sorest breasts, and I have not had that since I was pregnant with my son 19 years ago! Go figure, is my body regressing in hormones???? After I finished cardio this morning and I was driving to work, they just ached so bad????

Well my eyes are starting to nod, so I better go prepare my clothes for tomorro. Already done my food.

Report: weights 100%, cardio 120% Food 150%.......WAHOO!

Ciao!

X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

Ahhh Nikki's cycle classes are a KILLER!! I think I prefer the torture of ABT rather than a "Nikki" cycle class!!

Its achey weather at the moment - my legs have been aching for a week, and a few of the people I work with are all achey too - how strange!

Hilary xx

17 January 2008 at 7:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home