Monday 7 January 2008

& so it begins! I eagerly look forward to the future.


hey bloggers, well back into it all over again. This year I will not be chained to my desk. I will only work normal hours and I spend more time on myself!
Gym start back at 5.30am....wahoo! did a circuit ! yuck but I did and boy was it hot this morning! I had sweat dripping off my nose. Carido and abs tonight. food measured and in my new lunch bag........I bought a new pink cooler bag that will hold several containers of food and ice buddies.
Shin splints are still bad but working on them getting better. No running for a while and trying to walk on all pressure points of my feet. My physiotherapist calls it my 'tripods'. Icing and self massaging is the best and only treatment persae to do. Yep Kerry, exactly what your son has to do. I am not a fan of running but when I did run, I do like running out in the back blocks with the music blaring. I would like to do that again.
Well i guess i had better start work. Talk you all soon
Ciao!
X:D)

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Doris!
Great work on the circuit! Not that long till it will be changed I'm sure. Hope your shin splints are on the improve, they are definitely not a nice thing. I have orthotics in my shoes as my shin splints were caused by pronation of my feet - I can't do without them now!

Great work today! Hope you have a great day tomorrow!
Carolyn

7 January 2008 at 9:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good start to the New Year Doris. I don't like running either - I prefer dancing or swimming or just a good old powerwalk.

See ya!

8 January 2008 at 10:03 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home