Friday 28 December 2007

DOMS!!!!!!!



DOMS!!! man do I have some serious DOMS at the moment. I did a really hard chest ant tri workout yesterday, incorporating a couple of different exercises for a change. One was deep chest cable pull. Load the bar you lean back on out further than normal so you get a deeper stretch when pulling through & finishing with dec pec and supasetting with offset pushups, ie one hand on medi ball and other on ground. If doing it right you find you feel it more in one side then the other, so you have to do both sides. My chest right now is in so much pain. Nice!!!

I am getting in some long cardio the last couple of days. Yesterday, I did 1 & 1/2 hours in the morning and then 1 & 1/2 power walk around the hills of Ormeau with puppies and Chris.

Today I got the gym a little later, sortof slept in. I did a longer weights session, lasting 1& 1/2 hours, doing Bac, Bis, and shoulders. Then did another 1 & 1/2 hour cardio, walking in tready and xtrainer. I found this slogan on the leanladies website..................I so agree with that.

I have legs tomorrow morning early and then cardio again. I am also going to get in another powerwalk around my block tomorrow afternoon as well. It usually takes 1 & 1/2 hours as well.

Food has been clean, but I need to get my water intake up. When at the gym I drink plenty, but while at home, I forget to drink, then later in evening I get very thirsty.

Currently setting my game plan for new years eve. I have decided I am going to drink, I am going to have vodka, crushed limes and soda, as a glass of that with a normal serve of vodka is only 36 cals. We have to take a plate of finger food as well which is good as I can do heaps of healthy nibbles like veges, fish cakes, mini sushi, vietnamese rice paper spring rolls etc etc, things that I can control and eat.

well got to sign off. Ciao!

X:D)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year Doris! Sounds like you had a great one. Love the cartoon :-)

29 December 2007 at 8:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home