Thursday 27 December 2007

Time to be serious!!!


Thats me! But me every day!!


Had to laugh at this cartoon I came across! What a hoot! I am sure I am not the only one who wants to do this! Right!

Had a great quiet xmas day and did not binge eat either. Set my game plan for the day and actually stuck to it, even when it came to having some sweets, I made a pavlova roll, much like a swiss roll, but used an artificial sweetner instead of sugar when beating the egg whites up. And instead of cream, I used mascapone cheese, which still has a high fat content, but more protein than cream. So I filled the roll with mixed berries and did not deny myself a slice.

Did very little exercise Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (was too wet yesterday, and so not in the mood for the gym when it opened at 11.00am! Day's already half way through! Did however do 2 & 1/2 hours this morning, with 1 hour concentrated on weights and 1 & 1/2 hours on cardio (spinning, xtrainer and tready). Jumped on scales and they are doing weird things so I will have to wait until Monday when I measure myself. Relooking at my eating and setting some serious goals and directions for the next couple of weeks.

I hope everyone else had a good xmas, I was spoilt. My son got me a 'Russel Hobbs' coffee maker and some black cocktail glasses - sweet of him, but really didn't need any more glasses to put in cupboard to gather dust. I am sure they will come in handy if I ever have a cocktail party. I just luv them because he went out of his way to get them for me. Well you know what my husband got me, but the two boys (hubby and son) also gave me my birthday present early (a whole month early). Chris, my friend, gave me a pandora's bracelet, which I have always admired since they came on the market, well the boys added to it and got me a gold saftey chain for it and a couple of charms. I am so spoilt. Noice!!!!!! Now I just have to add to it slowly.

Well got to go as I have a waxing appointment which is 2 weeks overdue and can't stand the hair on my legs any longer! HaHaHa.......I just said a joke and didn't know it!

Ciao!

X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

Hello Doris,
I hope you had a good Chrissy, it looks like you did.
I googled blogger templates and I have finally found one I like but it isn't displaying quite the way it should. I'm sure if you look far enough you will find what you are looking for. You can also click on the credits of other blogs you like and see what choice theres is. I love Hilary's apples but I don't really like the others that person has to offer. Look around, you will eventually find something.
Keep up the good work.

Kerry

28 December 2007 at 8:53 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home