Monday 3 December 2007

Wagon has started to roll again!

Monday morning and so far so good. I have my goals for today:
Eat planned meals every two hours
45 mins of Weights check a
60 mins of Cardio check a
3 litres of water check a
Abominals check a

I have been Tagged!!!

Now not sure wot to put but here goes:

Facts about me:
Work:
Work as an accountant for a Civil Engineering Company, not my ideal job. I would love to be a personal trainer but I do not currently fit the 'asthetic looks'! Meaning I don't look like a trainer therefore i can not be a trainer! Did accounting as numbers come easy and it is a easy breezy job for more money.
Play:
I love the beach but never get time to go to the beach. I also love weights...........I would die if I was ever asked not to lift any weights. I also love to cook.................especially if I am entertaining people, I do go all out and create some masterpieces, (not banging on my drum). There is this Thai salad and Thai baked fish dish I make that is just to die for.
Home:
Not my ideal home, but one we could afford at the time, would like to make some changes to it........... maybe over the xmas break. i do have an ideal home in my head, but ultimately would luv to live on the beach somewhere up north, like Byfield Forest, Yeppoon or Mission Beach in my ideal home with my own studio.
Travel:
Have just discovered that I absolutely hate sitting in a car travelling (probably put that down to travelling as a child from Lightning Ridge to Melbourne every school holidays year after year after year), luv travelling by plane and now discovering overseas travel, though not very cost effective. Places I have been - Phuket, Singapore, New Zealand. Grew up in Geelong, Lightning Ridge, Warwick. Lived at Redcliffe, Surfers Paradise & Corio.
Friends:
I have a few, not many...........some are more in contact than others. I really appreciated quality over quantity. Some of the features I enjoy in my friends are honesty, integrity, reliability, sincerity and the ability to feel comfortable around them, accepting who I am...........in saying that I do have a few that I often feel uncomfortable around, just feel they are judging me.
Family:
I have a pretty screwed up family, my sister is 1 year younger, smoked pot since she was 17-18, has been diagnosed with paranoia Schizophrenia. Mother and Nana (who has passed) are identically and totally loopy, Aunts who are just the same, a father who is biased and racist. My husband is a companian. David is 15 years older than I am and we sort of stayed together because of my son who was an accident, not saying that is the only reason why we are together. We have developed a great friendship but I do wish he would be more interested in his health. Would love for him to be interested in exercise and gym. My son is the adoration of my life. Time and time again he as exceed my expectations and I can rest at ease knowing he has his head screwed on right will become very successful at everything he experiences. Currently at uni doing a Environmental Development degree and has landed a cadeship with my work as a surveyor.
Random Facts:
I do swear, I don't really drink, but when I do drink, I really drink. I want to surf, but haven't mastered it yet. I want to be happy with my body, which I am trying to fix. I love reading other people's journey's in life and their successes and failures, makes them human. I am an Aquarian and that reflects in my mannerisms and attitudes about all matters and life (except my body) - easy going. I was told that I don't fit the 'Accountant role persona' - like there should be one??????? I love talking to people over email, find I can express myself better than talking. I love blogging, though I have missed a week and a half, but especially love knowing when others take interest in your blog and leave messages.

So now you know a little about me.

I would like to tag others : Lisa, who is new at blogging, and there are some who don't blog. So should they ever read this: Sab and Melissa.

must go and do some work now!

Ciao!
X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

Woohoo - good to hear that you've got your mojo back Doris, sometimes a little slip makes you even more determined.

I'm also an Aquarian.

I say if you want to be a PT, then go ahead and be a PT. I think you'd be great at motivating people and pushing them hard. Who says you dont have "the look"? You train hard, and lift big weights too. I think you'd be great.

Hope you have a great day!

Hilary xx

4 December 2007 at 9:31 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home