Wednesday 31 October 2007

Down on the Downer!

Hey Hilary
I have had some changes...............body fat percentage has dropped slightly, weight has dropped and so has centimetres. I guess I am wanting a little more than what has actually dropped. I am not expecting miracles, just some more noticeable changes.

I am getting over my little blue stage............I will say though I didn't stray from my eating at all. I skipped gym today as feeling very sore and a little blue. I guess one day wont hurt me. Trying to get me mind in the right set again.

would like so much like to have a fairy godmother to say its all okay. I luv the network of people who genuinely care about you, and drop by to say hi and talk to you. Thanks Hilary, I now know why you make a great coach.

Onward and forward, they say....................perserverance!!! positivity!!! practise!!!!!

ciao!

X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home