Thursday 1 November 2007

Just Another Day!

Hey bloggers

Just another day! Went to gym this morning did some nice shoulder workout for 30mins then cardio for 30mins - Elliptical Intensity training. Looking forward to Balance tonite to stretch theses very sore legs, butt, back and bis. Got chest and tris tomorro and catch up on cardio on weekend.

I might treat myself to a massage this weekend, though I keep telling myself that every week and just forget to book it in time. But in light to feeling depressed, this might be the pick I need.

A friend asked this morning how I am, and I couldn't really answer, and when prompted to discuss, I couldn't as I think i was on the verge of tears - anyway not the friends problem, its my head I need to sort out. Get over the stupid feelings I get and move on. I am assuming that this is hormonal of some sort, especially the way it hits me all of a sudden. Got back into my little book of inspiration and added a few more quotes and pictures and stories about successful people. Trying everything to re-motivate that excited feeling I had a few weeks ago.

Got my little red car back all shiny and new, but now I want to sell it, it just doesn't feel the same after you have been in an accident. I want something else now and it is time to update anyway..........don't know what I am going to replace it with. Taking on a bit of a project with my son, trying to get him to eat properly........here is another story.........my son has this genetically gifted body, and if he was to look after it properly, he would look absolutely fantastic. He is symetrically balanced in all his proportions, just needs to clean his diet up, more to the point eat more regularly and cleanly!!!!! So we have started slowly this week as his goal is to bulk up for Rugby Union - he wants to make the 'Colts 1 Team' which he can do if he bulks a bit according to his coach. This has given me something to concentrate on other than myself.

Must work now!

Ciao!

X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home