Wednesday 7 November 2007

Mid week

Well it is Wednesday already!!!! Gosh time goes so fast these days.

Again another awesome training day yesterday, with chest and tris' for an hour, boxing following hour and a nice hard spinning class for 45 mins after that. You would think that I would fall into bed and just zonk out.............nooooooooo! For some unknown reason, i kept waking every hour on the hour.

Did 1 hour of cardio this morning, alternating on four different pieces of equipment for 15mins of high/low intensity.

All things going well, did not have the work lunch yesterday for Melbourne cup, had my own. But last night I had a piece of flake I bought from Coles monday night and I steamed it, put it on my plate, had a mouth full and it was off..............don't you just hate that. Lucky I had more fish in fridge that i bought from fisho on sunday.... now totally convinced never to buy seafood from supermarket ever again. That is the third time it has happened to me. Nothing worse.

Really need a massage, missed out last week as person was booked solid and this weekend Ihave to go to a wedding at Noosa. That is going to be nice as we are staying at the resort where to wedding is so I don't need to drive.

Well I will catch you later!

Ciao!

X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home