Monday 5 November 2007

Memory Loss

I forgot my lunch! and everything else.....................In such a rush to get to gym this morning I forgot my little lunch bag. Had no food at all, all day. I only had at work almonds, which I nibbled on all day. There is not many shops around where I worked, just didn't get out at all. Best laid plans often never come through. Oh well, at least I don't need to pack lunch tomorro!

Thanks for the chat this morning Hilary, I still didn't get to ask you how you add the picture to the top of your blog.
Did back and bi's again this morning. My forearms were so pumped this morning, I had a hard time driving to work again. My hammi still hurts from Saturday, but not a good hurt. I think I really did stretch it too far. Biceps are starting to hurt already tonite.

Oh well will have to suggest to Chris to do chest and tris tomorro, giv the hammi extra time to recover. Then backing it up with boxing and cycle. Looking forward to boxing.

Thanks Carolyn, yes it was a great lift, as noted a pb for me without a spotter. How was your holiday................are you back to recover??

As far as Europe goes Hilary, I think I have a lot of homework to do, but talking to an Italian at work, he said that if you drive through the countryside and look for bed & breakfasts in small towns, it works out quite cheaply. I have decided on a run from Scotland. From Castle Stuart, we are driving down to London, under the chunnel into France. We will go to Germany to a place call 'Enzberg' where my father's family and say hi. Then from there drive through Austria and onto Italy. Meander down the countryside to the Mediteranean and then fly home. Well thats the start of the plan, now I have to price everything and get an idea of cost and time. We only have 2 weeks.

Well i am off to bed, have a very big day ahead tomorro, includin 3 hours at the gym in afternoon. have a great time bloggers.

Ciao!

X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home