Sunday 2 December 2007

Fell off The Wagon!


Hey bloggers


I fell! not far but I did fall.
Lost focus, motivation, inspiration and determination.................out the window it flew.
Spent the weekend refocusing and talking a great deal to myself. All start with a small health issue that just embarrassed me. But not going on that issue, it basically got me all screwed up for the following week and half.
Welcome Lisa to bloggers land. Yes Hilary I am okay, just needing to refocus on my goals.
Here's to starting a great week. Spent the day planning and portioning my food for the next week. Confirmed training with my trainer for tomorrow morning. So to my first goal, is to have a clean week eating and agood week of exercise.
Ciao!
X:D)


1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

Dont worry Doris, we all do it. I've fallen off track that many times that I've lost count. The important thing is that you learn from it, and get straight back up and keep going.

Hope you have a great week!

Hilary xx

3 December 2007 at 8:27 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home