Monday 12 November 2007

Week 12


Oh boy! I blew it big time on the weekend!!! i think I drunk 2 whole bottles of red wine on Saturday.


After Wednesday, did not feel well all week, had bad gas pains and stomach bloated so much it really hurt.............don't know what was going on there, actually it only came good last night!!! Don't know if it was the fish I only had mouthful from or something else, whatever it was it affected me the rest of the week.


Went to Noosa for a wedding on Saturday and stayed at the resort that the wedding was at. Started Saturday morning well with designated foods then obviously left my determination at home...............did not eat bad, but did not eat to plan either. Had the nicest piece of grilled baramundi with a small greek salad, then finished off David's chips (small hand full), and a nicely chilled glass of white. Raced off to the wedding at the church, then had 4 hours to kill between wedding and reception...........obvious answer, go sit at wine bar on Noosa River!!! A given! Tried the Stoneleigh Pinot Noir - too sweet ....backed it up with a nice glass of merlot, more like it! Did not eat until 7.30pm, entree was 6 steamed prawns in chilli with avocado mash or pork roll stuffed with asparagus, both dishes looked so nice, David and I split it in half............so setting the precedent, every other couple at our table did the exact same thing. The wine and beer was never ending, I will admit I did partake in a few (too many) glasses of the cabernet merlot on offer. Main course was a drop down plate of either Angus Beef Fillet Mignon, on Blue Cheese mash and beetroot and wine coulis or Skinless Organic Chicken thigh with chat potatoes in a capsicum and tomato salsa - again we went halves. Dinner and entree was spreadout nicely that you would feel full, but by the time the next course came you could fit more in. I even had a slice of wedding cake, the skinnest slither of caramel mudcake!!!!!! I am amazed they could slice it so finely. SSOooooo! by midnight, I had my fill of food and alcohol - wine just starting to repeat, a sign that is enough! Sunday morning topped it off with a 'Californian Omelette' from a cafe on Hasting Street, hangover food!!!! Only fault is it had cheese and would not make it on egg white, you had to eat it as it comes...............Oh dear! Whoops! but what the heck, it was so yummy! Died Sunday afternoon, laid on couch, no energy, lack of sleep and hangover catching up! This is where i am supposed to say, I am never drinking again!!! NOT! I will just put it down to a bad week and pick up again from this morning onwards.


Great start to week 12 of 52 weeks............did a nice heavy session with J on back and bi's. My forearms again was so pumped, they just ached for an hour afterwards. Cardio this afternoon on my spinning bike at home finishing off with Abs! Looking forward to a very early night.............sleep, give me sleep!!!
must go, will catch up!
Ciao!
X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

Good on you Doris, sounds like you had a fantastic weekend, and what a great location too! I think you've earned a free meal, you're working so hard!

Hilary xx

13 November 2007 at 8:01 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home