Tuesday 20 November 2007

Fast Tuesday!

What a day! It seemed to be over as soon as it started!

Had an awesome afternoon training with weights, boxing and spinning!!! Nice! My biceps are sore from yesterday morning. In boxing today we did Skipping, I hate skipping but it burns a load of calories, so I keep thinking this is so very good, this is so very good, this is so very good! Only to convince myself to keep skipping.

Hey Hiliary, I know that it is a lot but I guess I just expected a bigger amount. In saying that, it is a positive step in the right direction. The next challenge to get through xmas with no hiccups. I have two weeks off over xmas so I can spend much longer at the gym and go for walks during the day at home in the state forest.

Must go, battery on the laptop is going so I better sign off before it hibernates.

Have a good rest of the week and talk to you all soon.

Ciao!

X:d)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

hi doris, hope u dont mind, just been perusing your blog, and started my own!! but lost with it all still, but should figure it out soon i hope - pictures etc, got no idea. it seems a good way of staying focussed and on track though. congrats on finishing the 12week challenge, i think it is one of best decisions i have ever made... and i want more!! anyway just wanted to say hi, and keep training hard!! lisa

27 November 2007 at 2:53 pm  
Blogger Miss Positive said...

Hi Doris, hope you're going ok this week?

Hilary xx

29 November 2007 at 3:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home