Monday 19 November 2007

Its week 13 already!

Hey there eveyone! Did you all have a good weekend. I had a quiet one, abit of plant shopping at local markets, planting, cleaning house and washing clothes and I put up the Xmas tree.

I was measured and in 12 weeks I have only lost 38.5 cm, 3.5kg and about 12% body fat. But slowly does it.................I know I am here for a long time.

Not much else to really complain about. I really had a painful week from training last week, my legs were so sore for alonger period than normal.

It was Jason's birthday today (my trainer) andI gave him a hat - it was an orange camo peak cap with the words 'House of Pain' embroidered on the top, as I am always complaining about him always taking me to the house of pain when we train biceps. Well I am off to bed, well get my clothes ready for tomorro - getting up at 4.30am to go to gym. By the time I do a load of dishes and get my stuff together, it is time to go to bed.

Ciao!

X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

What do you mean you have "only" lost 12% bodyfat??!! Bloody hell that is fabulous! Congratulations! The fact that you've lost 38.5cms too, with 3.5kgs lost means that you must be gaining muscle too - way to go!!

Hilary xx

20 November 2007 at 9:32 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home