Sunday 9 December 2007

Tired Feet!

My feet are tired and sore and hot! I have been on my feet all day, exercising, cleaning and preparing food, gardening and general stuff. They haven't quite recovered from Friday night. My feet were killing me after being in a pair of high heel shoes for over 18 hrs. Not only that I am currently suffering shin splints from running/power walking. I am currently massaging my calves to release the tightness and tension. In my xmas break I am shouting myself a full body massage.

It doesn't feel like I have had anytime time off this weekend. I didn't do any exercise or weights on Friday, therefore I caught up this weekend. I had a big powerwalk on Saturday with friend and puppies in the hill of Ormeau, shopped all afternoon, then today did a walk/run and a circuit that I missed out on. Even though Friday I did not exercise it was a very long day as I had my works xmas function on and it was drinks at Lassiters Hotel in the valley. I didn't get home until midnight. I was driving, but I did manage to have 3 drinks. Vodka shaken over fresh crushed lime and soda. Good choice and nice and refreshing. Only 36 calories each drink. Didn't touch any of the nice food platters that came around as they were all fried food. You would think this day and age, that there would be platters of fresh veges as well. Doesn't matter, had a protein shake before going so that was enuf for me until I got home.

Well I had better go and coook dinner for myself and the boys. We are have Wagyu beef. Salad and the boys are having steamed potatoes as well.

Talk to you later!

Doris X:D)


!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home