Tuesday 4 December 2007

On the road again!

Well one sucessful day yesterday, with the exception of doing abdominals - ran out of time.

Today's goals:

Food Check - packed and portioned and eaten every 2 hours.
Exercise Check - 45min weights, 1 hour of boxing, 45min spinning
Water whoops I need to start drinking. have been busy at work and forgot to drink
Abdominals Check, will do when I get home (promise!)

Hello to new blogger Sabine. You need some colour babe, you look a little white!!!! Enjoy the blogging world.

yeah I agree Hiliary, it does feel good to be back on track, the guilts have all but disappeared. I still would like to learn how to add the picture to the blog like you did. One day i will talk to you about it. So that's why we smiled at each other for months before realising who we each were, an Aquarian hey! We are kindred spirits!!!!

Traditional Aquarian Traits

Friendly and humanitarian

Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual

On the dark side....
Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached

Did an awesome upper body workout with my trainer yesterday morning and I am already starting to hurt. Biceps are killing.

I am doing this quickly at work, but will get back to this blog later on tonite when I get home from the gym. catchyalata!!!!!!!

Made it back...........a little shagged after cardio, but all good. Managed 4 litres water after all that, managed to eat every 2 hours, 105 minutes of solid cardio and 55 mins of weights. Wahoo!

I have a little gripe I have to get off my chest..............I really hate when you talk to people and they look you up and down! Whats wrong with looking at my face when talking to me???? Go figure! Surely I have nothing that they would be interested in! There now that is off my chest, I am at ease. I haven't done my abs yet but I am about to go and do it, along with getting my clothes ready for tomorrow and prepare my food. I have most of the food already done, just have to add the salad.

I am excited as I have new boxing gloves. But it is sad to give up my pink gloves! They have done me so well for almost 2 years. But the new ones work like a charm. Well I must sign off now and do some abs, get my shit together and go to bed.

c u next time.

Ciao! X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home