Wednesday 5 December 2007

My butt hurts!

This was me after cardio this morning!!! My butt hurts so much and i have not done any legs yet??
Whats the go??
I think it has something to do with the running we did in boxing yesterday,
backed up with psycho spinning class.
So I acheived all my goals yesterday and the same set for today.
Food portioned, packed and eaten every 2 hours. check
Water - already have drunk 2 litres and its not lunch yet check
Cardio check
Circuit tonite check
Abdominals - i even kept my promise yesterday. Did them check
God I could do with a massage on my back and legs!!
Well I will post again tonite after all is done and let you know how it went.................I am dragging my feet at work though! Energy zapped - just might take a berocca!
catchyalata!
Ooowww! just completed circuit 1 with 600 million lunges (okay an exaggeration!) but it sure feels like it. Just to think I thought my butt hurt this morning, what is it going to do tomorro! And I have body balance tomorro nite with the 3rd track being the strength track from hell. Can't wait for the last 2 tracks, the splits and relaxation time. I always have the best night sleep after balance.
I discovered something tonite, 2 of the inspiration people are 'Aquarians!' OMG! Carolyn and Hiliary. They say aquarians are very intelligent and yet very artistic...................Well now I won't argue there!
Had to pay for airfares today for Europe...............oh that hurt! Begrudged spending that money but determined to do it as I know I will not get another chance to do the trip.
Well must go and answer some emails, get my clothes ready and food. Go to bed would be good too! Talk to you all another day.
Ciao! X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home