Tuesday 18 December 2007

The Present Moment - This is a great day to Create, Imagine, Produce and Visualise!


hey Bloggers - did you miss me!! I just realised that I haven't blogged from last Tuesday - a whole week ago...............how bad is that. I have been so busy and shattered, life is just moving way too fast at the moment. I really hate xmas (sort of) as it is just a nightmare just to go grocery shopping, let alone trying to find a car park, all the functions you have to attend with temptations to act outside of your plan (mind you I have been extremely good at all the functions so far) and the money you have to spend!!!!!

Okay details of life from Tuesday - Let me see..........Wednesday did a very good chest workout and cardio in the afternoon, eating was clean. Thursday, had a function to attend that night, so for some unknown reason did not go to gym in morning, had a spit at my OH who had promised to drive to function, but started drinking so that went out the window, had to drive myself and not drink. Dinner was easy to stick to plan as they had a buffet that included steamed fish and steamed veges and garden salads. Friday woke up late and stayed late at work.......a lot of work I have to get done before we break up next Thursday. Saturday had a bit of trouble powerwalking, I was hormonal and just overheated early in morning, went to markets for plants with Chris then went home and cleaned and gardened. Went out to tea with Terry and Melissa at my favourite Thai restaurant, had banquet avoided the green curry and rice and just have a little of the dishes with clear sauces and veges. Sunday groceries and cleaning again, sat and watched a DVD, gardened then stayed up and watched a movie (why i don't know). Monday skipped training as feeling very blah..........must be that TOM, which in itself is weird as I am all over the place but I do know I am very hormonal!!!! Beauty of that is I am starting to recognise when all this is happening and make sure i stick to plan, even if I don't exercise.

Woke up this morning and was at work at 5.30am...........I have so much to do in very little days. i will be forgoing on my half day today and working till late again. My eating is superb, just haven't exercised since Sunday..........my butt feels lazy. BUT I am sore?????????????go figure, I must be running marathons in my sleep. I slept from 7.30pm last night to 4.00am this morning.
Check out the abs in the picture. WOW I got to get me some of those!!!!!! I better get to work on those!!.
I figure that I will be working very hard the next few days, so gym is out, but look out from Friday onwards. So game plan is to rest this week by working hard and long at work and then I have 2 solid weeks of exercise to kick in. I jumped on scales last Thursday and had lost a kilo, then jump on scales on Sunday night and put on 1 & 1/2kg. Not stressing as i know that I have hit that TOM and my fingers and feet are swollen, so I am suffering fluid retention. Its all good.
My motto for today is that "I eagerly look forward to the future".
Talk to you soon bloggers.
Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home