Monday 10 December 2007

Inspiriation Plus some!


Hey bloggers. This is Tara. I remember seeing her on stage at the INBA titles earlier this year. Her amazing story is that she used to weigh 110kg. I hope she doesn't mind me using her as an inspiration. I have been looking for her name since the titles and accidently found it reading one of Di's blogs. When I saw her pictures I knew this was the person I was in awe with at the titles. She was up against my friend Chrysilla who also was a novice and placed third.

This amazing lady has 3 young kids, works almost full time and spends about 3 hours a day training. Whew talk about dedication. I would like to sit and talk to her about her journey.

Puts some zing into my dedication and now feel guilty that I didn't do that extra 1/2 hour cardio tonite.

Had a huge weight session with J this morning, eaten clean all day and was totally bummed by the time I got home, so decided to skip cardio. After reading Tara's story, now I feel so guilty and it is 9.30pm, I feel I should be doing 1/2 hour cardio right now. But it will have to wait until morning.

Have a happy night and see you tomorrow!
Ciao!
X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger Des said...

Hi Doris! Your blog is great! I have just read all your entires and am amazed at your energy. The photo of Tara is fantastic and very inspriational. I can only hope and dream to look half as good as she does.

11 December 2007 at 10:40 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home