Tuesday 11 December 2007

Physco Tuesday

I am totally sha!gged. I got up at 4.30am, did a couple of loads of washing, sorting and folding. Had breaky, packed my cooler bag and headed off to work. Tuesday is my half day, then I go spend 3 hours at the gym. First an hour of weights with my training buddy - legs oh joy! Everytime we do legs on Tuesday, I suffer with it in Balance on Thursday, expecially with the strength track!!!! We must have done so many lunges - walking lunges with weights, bulgarian lunges with a 10kg plate, Romanian lunges with weights............... I tell you what my god damn butt better look good when I get closer to my goal. Next we did boxing and this week with boxing, the PT trainer decides we must do lunges............did you hear me groan!! Thats right I whinged and loudly. We did lunges, bulgarian lunges, front step lunges and single leg squat lunge off the platform. Ooowwww! I am sitting here at the moment and I can feel my butt already starting to hurt............to top it off, the last 45mins was spinning and the instructor (who by the way was my training buddy, the trainer in the group pt session of boxing and now spinning! Me thinks she has a thing about lunges) In spinning there was a lot of jockeys, which targets your hamstrings and glutes..........yep more butt muscle exercise. Now I am not whinging and I know this will be very good for me, but I hurt right now and I haven't even hit next day yet.

Hey Des, thanks for the comment. I think I don't do enuf yet, am working on increasing my time at the gym. I am looking forward to the 2 & 1/2 weeks off work, so I can spend more time at the gym.

Clean eating again today, trying to maintain eating every 2 hours. Tomorro morning is going to be hard, as I am so used to having1/2 my breakfast at5.00am in the morning. I am having full blood work done and also an ultra sound on my pelvis. I am only 41 yet appearing to be post menopause as previous blood tests show. 6 months on and they are checking it all out again. I have to fast from midnight tonite until the blood tests which is anytime between 7.00am and 8.30am, then I have to drink one litre of water before 7.00am but not go to the toilet until after 8.30am when I am having the ultrasound. I think not peeing is going to be very very hard. I am packing some easy breakfast so I can eat in the car on the way to work, because I think I will be very very hungry by then. I might make one of those yummy pancakes everyone talks about. That will be easy to eat.

Well I had better go and do the dishes, prepare my food for tomorrow, put a load of washing on the line and another load on, pack my gym bag and go catch some shut eye.
Ciao!
X:D)

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Positive said...

My goodness that was a marathon session with all those lunges! I dont know how you got up to go to gym this morning!!

Good luck with the ultrasound, just cross your legs until you can make it to the loo!

Hilary xx

12 December 2007 at 8:05 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home