Sunday 23 December 2007

The past has no power over me. I amrenewed, refreshed, and will be reborn into a delicious new me.

Well I have been officially 2 days on holidays! I am so over shopping! Didn't think I would ever say that. I even love grocery shopping and can take many hours doing that, bu the crowds of people and crying children are wearing thin with me.....................wow!
Food has been clean with the exception of a couple pieces of chocolate after dinner. Nice long power walk late friday afternoon, which was cooler than the day. Saturday morning I went for another power walk in the morning and the afternoon.
This morning is a bit of slack one, but I thought I would do some spinning this afternoon on my bike at home.

I have been reading this little book of positive affirmations. Every now and then I get a little depressed as my physical appearance does not move in a positive direction fast enuf or even just enuf. So to overcome the blues I have been experiencing previously, I purchased this little book to look at along with my 'Inspiration book'. Sometimes it is very hard to see others who do well (not that I begrudged them, as they are truly inspirational for doing it) but I really do try very hard and seem to get very slow results. I once had a great result but that was on a supplemented liquid (shake) diet and I will not be doing that again. I know I have been eating healthy enuf as just having results from recent tests and my cholesterol level has dropped from 3.5 to 2.6 - to which the doc tells me to add a bit more HdL to my diet. Thyroid a little on the slow side, all other hormones good and healthy. Normal blood pressure. Sooooooo? I guess I keep doing what I am doing, it can only get better yeah? Maybe my fairy godmother will come and grant all my wishes to come true.

This is Valerie, I love her legs and arms! check out the calves, you can actually see the muscles that make up the calf muscle pool! Another inspirational picture to affirm myself with.
Well must go some house work. A big load of washing to do. Talk to you all soon.
Ciao!
X:D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home